Friday, April 27, 2012

This week so far...

She loves it when she can play with Eli's toys! 

Today we went to Pipers Lagoon. I feel so very lucky to have lived here for almost five years. I walked along looking at the ocean and amazing views and felt so sad to be leaving our beautiful Island. I am most definitely an Ocean girl! 


I wish I had the camera with me and not just my phone.


We came across a snakes nest/den whatever it's called where lots of snakes live. These three were sunning themselves but if you looks carefully you can see more in the grass. There were TONS of them. Imogen wanted to pet the "cute snakeys". While I have been told countless times that they're harmless I am just not there yet with picking them up!!

The kids had the most fun "mountain climbing" they spent most of their time climbing up and down here!