Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vernon May 2012

Just noticed that I didn't post any pictures from last month when we stayed with mum and dad (at least I don't think I did -it's quite possible that I did but I'm too lazy to scroll back and see if I did!)


Half way there - park break in Merritt


The next day after we arrived Eli wanted to go straight to Davisons Orchard. His favourite place to play.






Playing at the park outside mum and dads


At Kin beach









Chatting with Nana

Back at Kin beach another day


 Daddy came for the weekend - this is when they just got up and saw him. Not so sure if they were more excited to see him or his iPad!

Papa fixing up the new BBQ

Shelby (Leahs sister) feeding the Kangaroo at the Kangaroo farm that we discovered in Winfield

Playing mini golf at Scandia in Kelowna
  
Shelby, Dan and Leah

Looking lovely Dan ;-)

Poor mama had to sit and watch 
 She looks like she is in an ice cream trance




 someone should have told her to get closer to the ball!!

 Daddy and ELi on the race cars
 David thought he was a formula one driver! Eli had a LOT of fun but I think David loved it more;-)


 Baby ducks at paddlewheel beach





Immy with Charlie and Chloe...doggy heaven for her! She loves them so much!

LOVE this one

A stop at the Lam's for a night on the way home...looking good Zach ;-)
 Immy now in cat heaven with Sally!