Friday, June 22, 2012

Rain!

Well the beautiful sunshine that we had yesterday was not to be seen today! It rained all day long. Helen sent me a text picture of Zach and Ben jumping in the puddles and it reminded me that I had bought the kids new umbrellas (from the dollar store because I am fed up of buying expensive ones and them breaking them after 5 seconds of having them) so after dinner we went out to play in the rain. They had a lot of fun getting soaked!


I love this face (below) it is her 'I am having sooooo much fun' face! Oh and she kept saying "you surprised me mummy, thank you for my belella (umbrella)"

Always has to be a pose no matter what you are doing!


I love this one 'cause he looks totally zoned out but I just love that gorgeous face dirty with pizza sauce!


He's laughing here in disbelief because I just dared him to go down his water slide!!


If only you could see how heavy the rain was. He was drenched.

Another pose!

Imogens umbrella didn't stay over her head very much!

Rain soccer

And a nice warm bath at the end to warm up!