Thursday, February 6, 2014

This week...

My little Belle having 'tea' with her princesses

Someone is VERY excited about the lego movie coming out this weekend!


There was plenty of playing out in the snow this week. 

They attempted to build 'Olaf' (Frozen movie) but the snow was way too dry to stick anything together! Poor Olaf looks like he has melted before he even was made!



We were stuck in yesterday because of the snow so we had a tea party to break the monotony. I made them both invitations and invited them to my ‘poetry tea party’ at 3’oclock. They 'decorated' the table  and decided they would both wear hats?!  I made them crepes and we drank chocolate milk in immys tea set and we took turns reading our favourite poems. They thought it was fantastic so we will try and do it more often. Eli even made me a sign saying “cool mom” lol!





More snow fun later that day when it finally stopped snowing.


Recording a video for Bens birthday. I accidentally took a picture!

Haircut!

Working on making yet another board game!