Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wasaga Beach

We did a day trip today to Wasaga Beach which is a small beach town north of us on the southern tip of the Georgian Bay. It is apparently the longest freshwater beach in the world. Unfortunately it wasn't the warmest day (especially considering the temperatures that we had earlier in the week) but we still had fun. I miss my beaches on the Island so very much and I was determined that nothing would ruin our day back at the beach! Eli had been excited about jumping the waves as that was one of their favourite things to do at Rathtrevor so I had explained to him about how it was a lake not the Ocean and that there wouldn't be any but lucky for us it was windy and there were waves a plenty!

One of these days I will take the camera instead of just having my phone!


Lunch in Wasaga while waiting for the rain to stop!


Playground at the beach!

Just a little windy on the beach!









And earlier in the week...making a lego 'awesome man"


Off to the park to play soccer with daddy