Saturday, June 8, 2013

Try the Tri 2013

The kids were in a triathlon today held by the town of Newmarket. It's a fun event that isn't timed - everyone gets a medal! They had so much fun :-) Eli is talking about next years race already!

 Imogen's course
 After her swim
  I had to get in the pool with her (lucky me) and then we had to run from the pool to the bike zone soaking wet and it was not a warm day! Fun times :-)
 Starting the bike race


 She also wanted me to run most of the race with her! Good thing it was only the 3-5 group or I would never have made it!!



My beautiful girl at the finish line :-)


Eli waiting for his turn


Eli's course


 Getting ready for the swim

 Running from pool to pick up his bike
 Helping him get his shoes on


 He really got up some speed :-) Yay Eli!
 Starting his run






Immy did not want to have this picture taken (surprise!)