Monday, January 31, 2011

This morning...

...at 5 am I heard noises coming form Eli's room then I saw him dart past our bedroom naked into the bathroom. I heard him go back to his room and then five minutes later when it wasn't getting quieter I went to see what he was doing. "I'm just picking out some clothes and getting dressed" I told him it was still night and time to get back into bed and go to sleep. He said he had had enough sleep thank you. I look forward to the day when they are teenagers and want to sleep in all day!

The difficult questions are starting...yesterday he asked me "If we can't see God but he is all around us then does that mean he comes over while we are out?" Love his inquisitive mind but sure wish I had the answers for some all of his questions!

Here is a picture he drew yesterday of him and a backhoe (there is a picture of the backhoe under the brown bit) - he wants to be a construction worker when he grows up! I love how when showing it to mum and dad on ichat he told them "I put alot of detail into it" hehehe what I think he meant was instead of just scribbling all over the page like I normally do I decided to actually draw a picture of myself carefully"