Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May Long Weekend

So Helen and Buu came over for Saturday/ Sunday and we had a really nice catch up (well ok the boys played and made so much noise we barely spoke but it was all fun!!) Unfortunately it rained the whole time so everything we did was in the rain but we still had fun. I didn't take too many photos but here are a few to have a peek at... (some are off my phone and not from this weekend at all but the last few weeks)

Eli and Elliott walking home from preschool

Imogen at Timmies today having lunch 
Zach and Eli eating dinner last night - gorgeous boys
And Imogen eating hers...
A pretty awful pic of me and the kiddies

Helen and Eli snuggling, David sleeping and Buu playing on his ipad all while watching Toy Story

oh for some reason it didn't rotate and now I can't do it but Eli climbing up the tire tower

Zach and Buu watching from the top

And that's all I have for now! xx