Saturday, May 29, 2010

I love picnik!

Did I mention that I love picnik? It's an online photo editing program and is super easy to use for people like me who look at photoshop and get confused! I love playing with it and making changes to my photos just for fun, oh and they have an 'Insta Thin' button which I love! Anyways I am certainly no expert and just mostly do silly things with it but it keeps me busy while I am sitting in Imogens room settling her for the hundreth time in a night. I love the photo that I posted a few days ago of Eli as he looks so beautiful and innocent and like my baby still (not the 4 year old he will be in a few weeks, sob!) BUT he had a really dirty face in it, so I cleaned it up and maybe just made his eyes a teeny bit bluer :) Oh I get excited about the silliest things!
Anyways here are some photos from the week...
Spot the one of Eli where I found him scrounging Imogens highchair for cheerios - seriously, who needs a dog?