Friday, January 22, 2016

Christmas!!

It's Christmas day!! i didn't take many opening presents pics this year but here are a couple - Immy opening Pikachu who she desperately wanted and Eli opening his Anki Overdrive!



Eli got a selfie stick!

Clearly we are not experienced in the selfie stick photo taking...giant light in the middle of Dan and Leah!

Present opening time!!

I think this is the point where Helen got a little overwhelmed lol






 Intense game of hockey at Helen and Buu's

Boxing day walk









Christmas 2015...will he be taller than Nana next Christmas?!!





View from our house one afternoon as the sun was setting and the sky was red!

We up to Seymour one day to do tube town. Most amazing view of Vancouver. I only had my phone to take pics with but so wish I had the camera with me. It was stunning. My pics don't do it anywhere near justice!





Sing star night!


Tears because we were taking the tree down :-(

We went to the Canucks family day...the kids were SO excited to get a pic with Finn the mascot!