Monday, March 5, 2012

This weekend....


...Daddy came home,  yay! We were all so excited to see him. Saturday we went for a walk around Westwood Lake and then in the afternoon finished off the work on getting rid of the shed in the back. Finally looks good! Sunday we had planned to go for another long walk at Neck Point but I had made a treasure hunt for Eli that he was doing early in the morning (like 8am early...one day my kids will sleep in!) and Imogen picked up one of the clues and was waving it around and caught her eye. She ended up crying for the whole day and I mean the ENTIRE day so we spent the morning at the doctors and the afternoon cuddled on the bed. Not what we had planned but at least I got hugs with my baby girl all day long!

At the park at Westwood Lake. Imogen so wanted to go on the tire swing to be like Eli but she didn't really like it!

racing down the beach

My boys!

Walking around the lake. ELi looks really unhappy but he was being so sweet and lovely to Imogen.