Monday, June 13, 2011

Last few days

The kids got new UV suits for the beach. Eli was so funny. He did a series of poses for me that he insisted I take photos of! Such a poser!


We had a glow in the dark dance party in Eli's bedroom one night last week. The kids thought it was the best thing ever. The picture above is Imogen with a bracelet on each wrist and Eli at the top of the pic wearing them around his neck. The next day Imogen kept running into Eli's room and asking me to turn the lights off and put the music on!

Dancing in the dark

Happy boy. He had so much fun. He loves it when we do silly things like that with him!

Imogens new t-shirt which I love "mum and me forever" Its unusual here to find anything that isn't MOM which I HATE but I found this at 'Please Mum' so I think thats why it says mum. Anyway I love it!

Eli and friends decorating cupcakes.

Imogen eating cakes!

Sunday morning at Rathtrevor flying kites and running around in the sand.

Immy helping Daddy fly the kite. She LOVED it so much and kept squeeling "Look" at the kite!