Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin picking with the Beaver scouts...and more

I love Autumn. So many beautiful colours. We were out for a nature walk to collect things for Eli's science project.
On Saturday we went to McNabbs Corn Maze to do a hayride, pick pumpkins and go thru the maze. We met Eli's Beaver group there but it was stupidly busy with two elementary schools there as well. Most awful, hectic crazy few hours I have wasted on a weekend but whatever, the kids had fun!
Imogen is determined she can lift all the huge pumpkins

I will take this massive one home with me...but I will have to roll it home!

Finally talked her into a small white one that she could actually carry! Eli chose one that was still green but all the orange ones were more or less gone so he didn't have much choice!

Walking through the corn maze after picking pumpkins (notice how she downgraded to a teeny tiny pumpkin!) 

look at the little finger! She loves to play her singing games on the iPad and iPhone and knows completely how to use them!

They are perfectly sized for cleaning the ugly railing for me :-)

Her hair is getting longer!