Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

Today was the first day back to school for Eli. He was so excited. When we pulled up outside he said “ok I’ll just jump out here and see you after school, Ok mummy?” He was so disappointed that I had to go in with him to sign him in! Such a big boy :)

After preschool we went out for the afternoon to Yellowpoint, which is past Cedar. We’ve never driven out that way before but felt like going somewhere different and I knew there were some nice beaches that way. We found a gorgeous beach called “Blue Heron Park”. Didn’t see any Herons, just a snake nest (Or whatever it’s called where snakes gather together lol!) Eli was almost sticking his face in to get a closer look saying to me “look at these cute snakes mummy”. Errrr hello CUTE and SNAKE in the same sentence? I think not. No pictures – yuck yuck yuck.

Anyway we played on the beach for ages. Imogen fell in a tidal pool because I perched her on the rock trying to get a picture and she tried to stand up and didn’t realise it wasn’t flat – she rolled down the rock and just lay in the water screaming while I thought do I rescue her or take a funny picture?! The screaming won (sadly coz we it would have been a great shot!).

IMG_0398 IMG_0348 IMG_0353 IMG_0356 IMG_0357 IMG_0362 IMG_0373 IMG_0383 IMG_0385 IMG_0387 IMG_0389 IMG_0397