Sunday, June 13, 2010

England vs USA


Firstly I am trying out Windows Liver Writer instead of blogging right on to blogger so I have no idea how this will look and if the pictures will fit in where I have placed them.
So Yesterday was the first England match…what you didn’t know? Good thing you got me to keep you in the loop then ;) Here are a couple photos from our day. I didn’t take many photos this week coz both batteries from both cameras needing charging and my phone…well it’s just wrecked from a certain little baby who keeps stealing it to suck on and then throws across the room. Can’t wait to get my iphone :)

SANY1149
SANY1151 
 Eli bored of the match decided to do Carlys garden for her!
SANY1154

 Can you just see the tension written all over Davids face (above!)


SANY1162




SANY1153
SANY1168 SANY1170

Imogen finally asleep after much crying and overtiredness :)
SANY1172 SANY1173