Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Random from last couple Months

Lets see if Helen ever looks at this blog ;-)

Eli started his paper route! I help him pull the wagon with the papers in it and the queen of laziness likes to jump a ride when there aren't many papers left!


First ever paper route! So proud of my (not so) little boy!

How did we ever pass the time without snapchat?

Both kids did rockclibing lessons. I only got videos of Eli and can't get them to upload onto here easily so it's just a pic of Immy.

They've been building and playing lego like crazy. This is a costume shop that Eli made!


Both os them became obsessed with Honey G


Immy has the poor dog playing all her games!

On the way to ballet. Another 'take a photo of me mum' moment. Apparently you can't smile for photos when you're seven and too cool!

Our beautiful little Ava turned 3!

Our giant tree turned golden and overtook our house!



Halloween stash


We went low key for halloween this year with Immy wearing my polar bear once and Eli wearing his Darth Vader costume.

The leaves fell off the tree lol

On the way to church. Yet another 'take a photo, mum' moment.

At least we haven't got to the pouty lips stage yet. But I miss that beautiful smile!

Face swapping with her doll!

My gorgeous 10 year old sleeping! Love this boy so much x

This is what I get every morning when I'm eating breakfast. "Please throw my ball for me"!

We put our tree up! Just a little one this year as going away.

Monopoly by the fire

Putting together the Christmas scene table


Walt hates the rain so we got a rain coat to see if it would help. It doesn't! He stands still as a statue when I put it on and won't move!

Look at that face. Good thing he is so cute so we can forgive him for ripping apart the laundry room floor!

Honestly think he views Immy as another puppy. 

And Immy with her puppy cousin Zola!