Saturday, September 28, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara

My totally fake smilers at Niagara Falls (again lol)
 My gorgeous family...Love them xxx
 We were there with friends...this was the kids table in the restaurant! I'm sure everyone eating there was pleased we put them all together lol!

They do an interactive (as in the tree and animals talk) story time in the lobby after dinner :-)


 Our wristbands were our room key. Eli thought this was great as he could open the door!



I sneaked off to the spa to get a hair cut while David and the kids were playing in the waterpark.


Eli and Nate having lunch


Immy having the most giant pizza slice. She ate it all too. She ate more there that weekend than ever. I guess we know how to make her eat now (watermark fun aaaallllll day long!)


 Playing Magi-Quest in the hotel


Fireplace in the lobby. If you howl all the wolves howl back!